Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro
- CPU: Qualcomm MSM8976 Snapdragon 652
- RAM: 4 GB
- Memori: 32 GB
- Layar: 6.0 inches, 1080 x 1920 pixels, 16:9 ratio
- Kamera: 16 MP (f/1.9, 1/2.8")
- OS: Android 6.0.1, upgradable to 7.0
Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro - Spesifikasi
- TeknologiGSM, HSPA, LTE
- Jaringan 2GGSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- Jaringan 3GHSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- Jaringan 4GLTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 40(2300)
- Kecepatan JaringanLTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 40(2300)
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet oriented mobile data service on the 2G and 3G cellular communication system's global system for mobile communications (GSM), Generally, GPRS is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.
- EDGE EDGE (Enhanced Data GSM Environment) is a wireless network technology generally considered the next step in the 2G network offers data transfer rates up to four times faster than ordinary GSM networks, Generally, EDGE is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.
- DikenalkanMaret 2016
- Dimensi161.7 x 80.9 x 7.9 mm (6.37 x 3.19 x 0.31 in)
- Berat210 g (7.41 oz)
- MaterialFront/back glass (Gorilla Glass 4), aluminum frame
- Kartu SIMSingle SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Fitur DesainSamsung Pay (Visa, MasterCard certified)
- Tipe Layar Display Technology => A number of display technologies and types used in mobile phones => TFT (Thin Film Transistor), IPS (In-Place Switching), OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diode), AMOLED (Active-Matrix Organic Light-Emitting Diode), Super AMOLED (an even advanced version of AMOLED), Resistive Touchscreen (Resistive touchscreens contain two layer of conductive material with a very small gap between them which acts as a resistance), Capacitive Touchsceen (Capacitive touchscreen technology consists of a layer of glass coated with a transparent conductor)Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Ukuran Layar6.0 inches, 99.2 cm2 (~75.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolusi Layar1080 x 1920 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~367 ppi density)
- Pelindung Layar Display Protection => Gorilla Glass is a special alkali-aluminosilicate glass shield with exceptional damage resistance that helps protect mobile displays from scratches, drops, and bumps of everyday use, It is always better to go for a smartphone with Gorilla Glass for that added protection and peace of mind.Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- OS OS => Every computer system run on a base software called Operating System (OS). Operating System controls all basic operations of the computer (such as smartphone, PDAs, tablet computers and other handheld devices). The Operating System allows the user to install and run third party applications (apps), apps are used to add new functionality to the device.Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow), upgradable to 7.0 (Nougat)
- Chipset Chipset is a group of integrated circuits designed to perform one or a more dedicated functions, often with real time computing constraints, Popular smartphones are equipped with more advanced embedded chipsets that can do many different tasks depending on their programming.Qualcomm MSM8976 Snapdragon 652
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) mostly known as processors, CPU processes instructions in order to carry out certain functions that make your device operate properly. Processors are often described as the brain of computers, smartphones and tablets, Smartphones and tablets rely on processors to carry out their every task, Processors are an incredibly important factor in selecting any type of computing device, including your smartphone.Octa-core (4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A72 & 4x1.4 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) is a single-chip processor designed to rapidly manipulate and alter memory to accelerate the creation of images in a frame buffer intended for output to a display, This includes things such as lighting effects, object transformations, and 3D motion.Adreno 510
- Memori Internal Internal Storage is a data storage space (flash memory) mostly used in smartphones, tablets and other electronic devices where operating system, apps, music, photos, videos, files and other user data Is stored.32 GB
- Slot Memori Eksternal Memory Card Slot is a special slot for inserting a memory card. Memory cards allow you to expand the phone's built-in memory, A memory card (sometimes called a flash memory card or a storage card) is a small storage medium used to store data such as text, pictures, audio, and video, for use on small, portable or remote computing devices such as mobile phones, mp3 players, digital cameras.microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- RAM RAM (Random Access Memory) is a type of computer memory that can be accessed randomly, any byte of memory can be accessed without touching the preceding bytes that allows information to be stored and accessed quickly from random locations. RAM is the most common type of memory found in computer systems, smartphones, tablets and other electronic devices.4 GB
- Kamera Utama Camera is able to capture photographs and usually videos, The most important characteristics of a camera are the resolution (measured in megapixels), lens focus type (fixed or automatic), higher megapixel cameras are known to capture higher quality photos, but not always a good measurement of the photos quality.16 MP (f/1.9, 1/2.8"), autofocus, OIS, LED flash
- Fitur KameraGeo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR
- Resolusi Video1080p @30fps, 1920×1080 pixels
- Kamera Depan8 MP, f/1.9, 1080p
- Alert TypesVibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Headphone Jack
- Fitur SuaraActive noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- Wi-fi Wi-Fi is a popular wireless networking technology using radio waves to provide high-speed network connections that allows devices to communicate without cords or cables, Wi-Fi is increasingly becoming the preferred mode of internet connectivity all over the world.Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless communications technology for exchanging data between mobile phones, headsets, computers and other network devices over short distances without wires, Bluetooth technology was primarily designed to support simple wireless networking of personal consumer devices.4.2, A2DP, EDR, LE
- GPS GPS The Global Positioning System is a satellite-based radio navigation system, GPS permits users to determine their position, velocity and the time 24 hours a day, in all weather, anywhere in the world, In order to locate your position, your device or GPS receiver must have a clear view of the sky.Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS/ BDS (market dependant)
- NFC NFC (Near field communication) is a set of standards for smartphones and similar devices to establish peer-to-peer radio communications with each other by touching them together or bringing them into proximity, usually no more than a few inches.
- Infrared Infrared connectivity is an old wireless technology used to connect two electronic devices. It uses a beam of infrared light to transmit information and so requires direct line of sight and operates only at close range.
- RadioFM radio, RDS, recording
- USBmicroUSB 2.0
- Sensor Sensors are electronic components that detects and responds to some type of input from the physical environment. The specific input could be light, heat, motion, moisture, pressure and location, The output is generally a signal that is converted to use in computing systems, a location sensor, such as a GPS receiver is able to detect current location of your electronic device.Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- PesanSMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- Fitur Lain- Fast battery charging
- ANT+ support
- MP4/WMV/H.264 player
- MP3/WAV/WMA/eAAC+/FLAC player
- Photo/video editor
- Document viewer
- Tipe Baterai Battery Type => Cell phones run on various kinds of batteries depending on the manufacturer, phone size or shape and features. There are basically four types of cell phone batteries => Lithium Polymer, Lithium Ion, Nickel Metal Hydride and Nickel Cadmium.Li-Ion (Lithium Ion)
- Kapasitas Baterai Battery Capacity is a measure (typically in Amp-hr) of the charge stored by the battery, and is determined by the mass of active material contained in the battery. The battery capacity represents the maximum amount of energy that can be extracted from the battery under certain conditions.Non-removable Li-Ion 5000 mAh battery
Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro – BIG Display
Nonton dari smartphone lebih jelas dengan 6.0 inch FHD sAMOLED display. Nikmati gambar yang detil dan warna yang tajam.
Simpan dan mainkan games kesukaanmu dengan lancar tanpa takut kehabisan memori dengan kapasitas 32GB internal memory, 4GB RAM dan slot eksternal memori up to 256GB
Miliki hasil selfie yang keren dengan 8MP front camera, dan abadikan momen kesukaanmu dengan 16MP rear camera. Juga fitur wide selfie & palm selfie yang bikin selfie makin seru!
Relive Every Detail
Memotret layaknya seorang professional bukan masalah. Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro ini dilengkapi dengan lensa F/1.9 dan Optical Image Stabilisation (OIS) yang akan menjadikan foto bebas dari blur bahkan saat kondisi cahaya minim.
Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro – Geared up for fun
Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro hadir dengan prosesor octa core dan akses jaringan LTE Category 6. Memastikan multi tasking lebih lancar dan browsing website lebih cepat. Micro SD tambahan mendukung Anda untuk kapasitas penyimpanan yang lebih banyak.
Recharge even faster
Sekarang Anda dapat mengisi penuh baterai smartphone dengan waktu yang lebih singkat. Anda dapat menikmati konten multimedia dan permainan dengan cepat dan tahan lama.